Tuesday, January 4, 2011

2011: In like a lion...a sexy lion.

Hello Fellow True Believers,

I don't usually use my blog as a major tool for event promotion, but I thought y'all would like to see when and where you can find me in the next few months. Someone asked recently (well, it gets asked a lot) if I had a mailing list, and I think the blog is the closest thing to a mailing list for me... (SALACIOUS has a mailing list though: http://eepurl.com/b1PvH)

Anyway! Here goes.





January 8 - I'll be repping SALACIOUS at Queerespondence's Launch Party for the Magazine!

January 13 - The Portland, ME SALACIOUS Launch!

January 14 - We're moving studios! Any locals who want to stop by the new place, contact me. We're just moving down the hall.

January 16 - I'll be dancing around being pretty at the Boston SALACIOUS Launch!

January 29 - I'll be in Oakland, CA for the SALACIOUS Launch, which is also an Iron Slut Sex Educator Showdown with Madison Young vs. Reid Mihalko!

February 8 - I'll be on a sex panel at University of Southern Maine. More info coming soon!

February 11 to 13 - I'll be in Providence, repping SALACIOUS at the FFF.

February 17 - I'm most likely giving a talk at Rutgers, with the fabulous Johnny Blazes, about our Gender Outlaws piece.

March 11 to 13 - I'll be teaching about Queerz and Comix, and talking about my Gender Outlaws piece at True Colors!






Whew. That's all I got for now.

If you'd like any more information on any of the above events, let me know!

Rock on,
kd

No comments: