Thursday, June 9, 2011

It's been a while, but...

It's been at least a year since I painted funky colored animals, of your choosing, all of which sold. And it's been at least four years since I painted brightly colored bugs, all of which also sold out.

So, the sun is staying out longer. The asphalt is hot as can be. It's time for another painting series! I enjoyed taking direction from y'all on your favorite animals ... Now let's get a little sexier.

In the guise of pin-up style painting, with the brightly colored Katie Diamond flavor, I will take more ... R-rated submissions for painting. They will be approximately 8x10, maybe slightly larger, and the pencil drawing underneath will show more than usual on my paintings.

I'll take written suggestions, for example: "tall Latina femme stands behind curtain - go!"

Or, if you want me to queer up one of your favorite pin-up drawings, I'm all for it.

Alright, people, let's make this happen!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

bootblack boy licking his Sir's (any gender) tall, laced boots.

:)

Anonymous said...

bootblack boy licking his Sir's (any gender) tall, laced boots.

kd diamond said...

Oooh, I loooove that obviously. Email me so I can make sure to get the painting to you? kd@katiediamond.com

Anonymous said...

I would love to see a pin-up of a sassy femme (boy or girl or GQ) leaned over an old-fashioned cruiser motorcycle seat with hir ass in the air/to the viewer. Wearing hir Daddy's too-large leather jacket and minimal or tight clothing below the waist would be a extra plus.

kd diamond said...

Oooh, hotness. Do you have a specific make of motorcycle you'd like to see?