Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Gallery Shows!

In a fun twist of my year, I've been asked to participate in several gallery shows across the country, and I figured I should categorize and show 'em off here!

If you live in the San Francisco area, check out the Lyon-Martin/Femina Potens exhibit!

From the Femina Potens August Newsletter...

From August 7th to November 5th, visit Lyon-Martin Health Clinic (1748 Market Street, Suite 201) during clinic hours to check out our latest exhibit and make an appointment for your next check up. Suzanne Forbes, Kira Scarlet, Katie Gilmartin and KD Diamond are using drawing, needle point and illustration to create health awareness in the queer, women and trans communities. Topics include HPV, Identity, Community Support & Mental Wellness.

Across the country, back in Portland, Maine. I'll be showing comic art and illustrations on Safer Sex at the Planned Parenthood gallery in September. More info coming soon!

Details are still being worked out, but I'll also potentially be at a show in Chicago. More info TBA!

Back to San Francisco...

I'll be showing in "Dirty Comics," a show curated by Jon Macy, in October. More info soon, but keep an eye on the Center for Sex and Culture, where the show will take place!

No comments: