Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Illustration Roulette - Round 2!

Did you miss out on the first round of Illustration Roulette? Here's the low-down:

At the end of July, as a fundraiser for Salacious, I decided that I would give a completely original drawing to anyone who donated $10 or more within a week. This was hugely successful (thanks again to everyone who donated!), but also super duper fun. The extra twist? No one had any idea what they were gonna get - not a clue. In the end, I didn't even know either - I shuffled the drawings, slipped 'em into envelopes, and then addressed them randomly.

I've decided that this is a fun game (and a great way for folks to have original, never before seen or printed or copied art!), and I'm bringing it back.

If you want your own magical Illustration Roulette, donate here!





If you want to follow more about Illustration Roulette, you can follow me on Twitter, with the hashtag, #IllustrationRoulette. 

No comments: